United we Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merry Frostval - Secrets Revealed Especially For You!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark
Board Admin
Board Admin
Mark

Merry Frostval - Secrets Revealed Especially For You! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Frostval - Secrets Revealed Especially For You!   Merry Frostval - Secrets Revealed Especially For You! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:35 am

First of all for the member we cut right to Tinsel. She is in Battleon but in Battleon she won't offer you a present. So like most heros of an entire world full of Musicia Pirates, Giant Man-Pigs and Chaos Lords, you have to climb a tree with snow on it for a present. Climb first tree you appear near in the Northlandlight area and climb it in a pacman going upwards way.

The Major Moglin has a new dazzling array of gold gold gold! GOLD! GOLD! GOLD! Hermit's will seek him, poor will threaten him, heros will purchase it for not that reasonable prices!

Oh and heres your cheeky cheats:

Chapter 1 - Stolen by the big snowman of the snowpath area!

Chapter 2 - Click the sock on the fireplace in Yulgars!

Chapter 3 - On the ground in Battleontown!

Chapter 4 - Fight a Sneevil Toy Maker in the factory!

Chapter 5 - Fight the Santy Claws Moglinster in the Northlandlight area!

Chapter 6 - Go back to Battleontown and click the non-winged Golden Moglin Decoration!

Chapter 7 - Go to the Major Moglin!

There you go! Well littlebigplanet released water and i'm working on a level so byebye!

-Mark

Golden-Knight

(Seriously I am a golden knight now! Even though it was a play on Doomknight my amror is made of GOLD!)
Back to top Go down

Merry Frostval - Secrets Revealed Especially For You!
Page 1 of 1