United we Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PTR Testing 1.0 Success!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark
Board Admin
Board Admin
Mark

PTR Testing 1.0 Success! Empty
PostSubject: PTR Testing 1.0 Success!   PTR Testing 1.0 Success! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:03 pm

I took time out of my busy shedule to take part in the best PTR testing yet. Cysero insulted me and called me pretty during this testing, as he did all testers. Including Artix. Now we all think Cysero is racist to the human race. Awesome! So how did it go? Awesome! Here are the new server updates:

-Monsters will have stars on their pop ups. (BUG: When the testing first started, all testers had stars too!)

-When holding a dagger, you will now hold two in each hand (This includes joke daggers such as the key ring or the AQW diploma)

-When "unarmed" you will now kick and punch the enemy with auto attack

Also the longest best MOD conversation went on. There was a new temporary map that first allowed fifty players to join, then one hundred! Artix thought it was a good joke! Thing is it didn't do any damage to the server. Cysero thought it would.

Artix gave me one word for the upcoming release he thought was best: Eggs

Why he said this? I think I know. The old egg hunt is coming back with Berzerker bunny transforming armor.Cadbury, our favourite NPC bunny moglin maid will return, along with April Fools items! What prank will they pull this year. The Map Artix was quickly removed.

Also now there will be an aheivment this week for testing PTR, yup, we get achievments! Marpo will have some screenshots posted on another post.
Back to top Go down
Marpo
Owner
Owner
Marpo

PostSubject: Re: PTR Testing 1.0 Success!   PTR Testing 1.0 Success! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:04 pm

Here is a screen shot of the 100 room test. I know that I look a mess. I was half way into changing my look.

PTR Testing 1.0 Success! 100%20screenie

BTW - The double daggers has been out a while. Don't tell Mark that he's slow. Ooops. Looks like I just did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MartsPortal.co.nr
Mark
Board Admin
Board Admin
Mark

PostSubject: Re: PTR Testing 1.0 Success!   PTR Testing 1.0 Success! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:08 pm

Martin, I know the daggers have been out for a while, since I didn't update the forums about that I thougth i'd squeeze it in. -.-
Back to top Go down
Marpo
Owner
Owner
Marpo

PostSubject: Re: PTR Testing 1.0 Success!   PTR Testing 1.0 Success! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:10 pm

Any idea on what the stars are for? All I have noticed is that those with 2 stars don't randomly attack you and thoses with 3 stars do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MartsPortal.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PTR Testing 1.0 Success!   PTR Testing 1.0 Success! Empty

Back to top Go down

PTR Testing 1.0 Success!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United we Game :: BattleOn! Games :: AdventureQuest Worlds - AQW-
Jump to: