United we Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stats. Good or Bad? You decide! In America!

Go down 

How do you feel about stats?
Love them
Stats. Good or Bad? You decide! In America! I_vote_lcap50%Stats. Good or Bad? You decide! In America! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Like them
Stats. Good or Bad? You decide! In America! I_vote_lcap0%Stats. Good or Bad? You decide! In America! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Undecided/Don't care about stats
Stats. Good or Bad? You decide! In America! I_vote_lcap0%Stats. Good or Bad? You decide! In America! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dislike them
 0% [ 0 ]
Hate them
Stats. Good or Bad? You decide! In America! I_vote_lcap50%Stats. Good or Bad? You decide! In America! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Marpo
Owner
Owner
Marpo

Stats. Good or Bad? You decide! In America! Empty
PostSubject: Stats. Good or Bad? You decide! In America!   Stats. Good or Bad? You decide! In America! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:06 am

Well the title says it all. Do you like stats or do you hate them? Personally I like them aas they make fights a lot easier. Plus the class I'm currently training has better attacks on the new server build (PTR).

PS. Anyone get the reference in the title?
Back to top Go down
http://www.MartsPortal.co.nr

Stats. Good or Bad? You decide! In America!
Page 1 of 1